GM is looking for experienced qualified personnel for the season. We offer excellent wages and benefits including lots of overtime and holiday pay. Some travel is involved but we pay motel costs. General requirements include: knowledge of equipment and / or the job, valid drivers license and passing the pre-employment drug test.
GM Contracting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply using the ONLINE APPLICATION or you can download the Employment Application and print out to complete. You can fax it to 507-726-6399 or email it to the address below.
If you would like more information about job openings, please call (507)726-6433.
Positions Currently Offered
We will be filling the following positions for the upcoming season. Please apply by completing the application link below or at our office.
1. Foreman – Connections Crew
2. Excavator Operator for Connections Crew
3. Pipe Layer/Laborer
4. Dozer Operator/Backfiller
5. Vac Truck Operator
6. General Laborer w/Construction (Diesel) Mechanic Skills
- Paid Employee Health/Dental/Life
- Cafeteria Plan
- Qualified Retirement Plan w/401(k) Employer Match
- Paid motel